FRIENDS ONLY PRIVATE FORUM

At this forum we support the Gipsy (travel people) community worldwide.

Proverbs 27:12

A prudent person foresees danger and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.

Total solar eclipse from Oregon to South Carolina (US) Aug. 21, 2017

in Religion - Spirituality - Philosophy Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:58 am
by Lizzy67 • 1.360 Posts

Christians being so close to Endtime prophecies, seem to think now that the total solar eclipse od Aug. 21 2017 would announce Jesus' second coming.

Don't ask me why they think so. I have no single clue ! Coincidence or just divine intervention for me () ? I discovered a youtube video of Pastor Charles Dawson (Baptist Church, Knoxville TN) speaking of the nonsense about September 23 - supposedly the return of Jesus date ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAGV0f4UB9Q

Solar or lunar total eclipses seem to NEVER announce happy clappy days though. We don't need to look up to the sky : just have a look around you, get familiar with international news, etc.

I don't often quote Hinduistic or New Age stuff, but I thought that the following might be interesting. It sounds at least less obscure to me than Endtime Christian garbage.

From : http://www.spiritualresearchfoundation.o...meaning-effect/

Spiritual significance of a Solar or Lunar eclipse

Spiritual research has shown that in the case of all eclipses there is a rise in the Raja-Tama and a reduction in the Sattva component. This rise in Raja-Tama has many detrimental side-effects at a subtle (intangible) level which may not be noticeable in the physical plane initially. However these Raja-Tama laden conditions are made use of by ghosts to harm society.

Due to the Sun being obscured by a subtle barrier in front of the gross or subtle Sun during an eclipse, there are two significant spiritual impacts:

The environment becomes conducive for negative energies to amass black energy. Black energy is a type of spiritual energy that is the primary weapon of attack of ghosts.
The environment is most conducive for negative energies to utilise their black energy to harm humankind during the period of the eclipse as well as to sow the seeds of destruction of humankind. Refer to section 4.4

3.1 Why is there an increase in Raja-Tama with a solar or lunar eclipse?

The increased Raja-Tama happens due to two reasons:

In the case of physical eclipses, the reason for increased Raja-Tama is due to the fact that during an eclipse the light from the Sun or the Moon is obstructed even before it reaches the Earth. This darkness is an anomaly in the general cycle of day and night wherein a period that should have been in light is now in darkness. In fact, the spiritually detrimental effect of the phenomenon of night is equivalent to just 2% as that of an eclipse. This is insofar as the negative energies’ ability to use the darkness and its resulting increase in Raja-Tama to harm society.

In the case of a subtle eclipse, a higher order of ghosts creates a black negative energy barrier between the Sun and the Earth and also directly attacks the subtle Sun. This obstruction again causes an increase in Raja-Tama.

3.2 Why do solar eclipses cause more Raja-Tama?

The Sun is far more important to life on Earth than the Moon. By obstructing it at a subtle or physical level, the environment on Earth becomes far more vulnerable at a subtle intangible level and thereby more conducive for ghosts (demons, devils, negative energies, etc.)
3.3 What is the relative increase in Raja-Tama from an eclipse?

The following table gives the difference in the proportion of the three subtle basic components on average in the current era of the Universe (i.e. Kaliyug) and in the event of an eclipse. The figures are indicative of Raja-Tama generated in event of a partial eclipse of 30% severity and which occurs at a physical level.

4.1 Where is the subtle impact of the eclipse maximum?

The maximum subtle impact of an eclipse on humans depends on where it is most visible. The more visible it is, the greater the subtle impact on people in that region.

Thus if an eclipse were to be most visible in the middle of the Pacific Ocean, it would have least subtle impact as it is a minimally populated area.
4.2 Raja-Tama increase assists activities of ghosts (demons, devils, negative energies etc.)

During an eclipse period, the power of distressing energies increases by 1000 times as compared to other times. This is because ghosts harness the excess Raja-Tama generated by the eclipse to amass black energy either by utilising the conditions to do more spiritual practice to gain negative spiritual black energy or by stealing the spiritual energy of seekers of God. Black energy is spiritual energy which is used to harm society. The following is a drawing based on subtle-knowledge that shows how black energy is collected.

4.3 Impact of Solar and Lunar eclipses at an individual level

At the time of an eclipse, people are more likely to be affected by their departed ancestors. In many cases, departed ancestors create problems in their descendants’ lives. To do this departed ancestors take advantage of the excess Raja-Tama and the heightened black energy created by ghosts at the time of an eclipse.

Refer to the article on ‘Why would my departed ancestors want to trouble me?’

It is for this reason people may experience lethargy, tiredness, sickness etc. at a physical level. At the psychological level, there are excess emotional and negative thoughts, especially about spiritual practice. The moon is known to affect the mind. During a full moon, the effect is even more pronounced. This is further accentuated when there is a lunar eclipse. Thus the combination of the full moon and lunar eclipse is severe. However it happens at a subtle intangible level, i.e. people suffer distress by negative energies.

There is a general decline in decision-making capacity and people are more likely to make incorrect decisions as the intellect is also affected.
4.4 Impact of eclipses at the level of humankind

As mentioned earlier, ghosts use the excess Raja-Tama generated from an eclipse to collect black energy. They use this black energy to harm humankind in various ways. They do this by sowing seeds of destruction and harm at a subtle intangible level that only manifest in the physical plane after a gestation period. This gestation period can be anywhere from a few days to several years. Examples of this would be sowing seeds of pandemics of contagious diseases like Bird Flu and the Ebola Virus or sowing seeds of the third World War.

Eclipses contribute in a large way by providing circumstances conducive to amassing the black energy that ghosts have. In our article on World War 3 Predictions and Armageddon, we mentioned that the world will go through a World War and major natural disasters between the years 2015 and 2023. It will be accompanied by an unprecedented loss of human life. The main catalyst at a subtle intangible level for World War III will be higher-level ghosts. They will orchestrate these events through their black energy influencing man to wage war against his fellowmen. Up to 30% of all their black energy will be gathered at the time of eclipses. The following table shows a breakdown of the factors that will help make the environment conducive for ghosts to create their black energy.

Last edited Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:21 am | Scroll up
lockThis thread has been closed

Visitors
0 Members and 2 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Ali.G._Israel
Board Statistics
The forum has 1163 topics and 1796 posts.

| FAQ